Name: Cure Tooth Decay
Price: $9.97 for the ebook. $25.52 for the paperback
Owners: Ramiel Nagel
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
Cure Tooth Decay Book Overview
With Cure Tooth Decay, you can forget about drilling and filling your teeth. You will learn how to heal your teeth naturally. They were never meant to be drilled and filled in the first place. Healthy teeth remain strong and healthy for your entire life. However, we have fallen into the bad habit of poor food choices that don’t nourish the teeth. Conventional dentistry has given us false promises and led us down the wrong path of fillings, crowns, root canals and dental implants.
Ramiel Nagel’s Cure Tooth Decay outlines a natural way to take control over your dental health through changing the foods that you eat. Cure Tooth Decay is based on the nutritional protocol of dentist Weston Price, who is former head of research at the National Dental Association. Dr. Weston A. Price’s protocol has proven to be 90% effective in remineralizing tooth cavities using only nutritional interventions. Cure Tooth Decay is a compilation of five years of research, trial and error that began as one father’s journey to cure his child’s rapid tooth decay.
By reading this book, you will discover how to remineralize your own teeth, eliminate pain or sensitivity, avoid root canals, and halt the progression of cavities. You can even instantaneously regrow secondary dentin, form new tooth enamel and avoid gum loss. This book will save you thousands in unnecessary dental procedures and improve your overall health and vitality.
Cure Tooth Decay offers you simple and easy to understand dental facts that will enable you to select healthy, life-affirming choices for your dental health.
The Good & the Bad
PRO #1: By reading this book, you will feel empowered that you can cure your tooth decay naturally.
PRO #2: This book outlines some of the hidden reasons why we have poor teeth that start to decay. The book is based on the recommendations of Weston A. Price.
PRO #3: You will discover what foods are detrimental to dental health. You will also learn what dental practices are not helpful to your teeth.
PRO #4: This book provides x-ray proof that the teeth were healing and remineralizing on the protocol. This help to encourage you that healing your teeth can be done if you stick with the dietary recommendations.
PRO #5: 70% of the reviews for this book on Amazon are five star reviews. Only 4% left a one star negative review. Most of the people who read this book found it helpful.
CON #1: In order to improve your dental health, you will need to change your diet. For many people this is more difficult than seeing a dentist and getting dental work done.
CON #2: Some supplements recommended are expensive. Fermented cod liver oil isn’t cheap.
Who is Cure Teeth Naturally for?
This book is for people who are fed up with seeing the dentist. It is great for individuals who want to take control over their dental health and eat healthier.
Cure Tooth Decay Protocol
Ramiel Nagel’s book has a basis in Weston A. Price’s recommendations. Here’s an outline of the protocol that he recommends:
- Limit your intake of foods that are high in phytic acid. This is especially important in the initial stages of tooth remineralization. You should exclude grains, beans, nuts and seeds from your diet.
- Consume high amounts of healthy fats and fat soluble vitamins. Healthy fats can come from fermented cod liver oil, grassfed dairy, coconut oil, grassfed meats, bone broths and seafood.
- Eat organic cooked vegetables every day. This can be done with soups that are made with homemade bone broth.
- Eliminate refined sugars and limit the intake of fruit in the diet.
- Consume organ and gland meats to balance the hormones and boost the endocrine system. Liver is a great source of fat soluble vitamins.
- Take the specific protocol of supplements to assist with the body’s tooth remineralization process.
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil is one of the most important supplements that is recommended. It is extremely high in the fat soluble vitamins that are essential for too remineralization – vitamin A, D, and K.
- Magnesium is recommended because it can make a difference in tooth health. Many people are deficient in magnesium, which is essential for the body to be able to effectively utilize calcium and phosphorus.
- Gelatin Many people don’t have enough time to make bone broth daily. Gelatin is a wonderful alternative. It helps with digestion, nutrient absorption and gum health.
Cure Tooth Decay Book Price
While I found this book to be very informative and helped me to avoid some very expensive dental work, I think it is priced a bit on the high side. The ebook version is $9.97 and the paperback is $25.52. Paperbacks of this length more commonly are about $15-20. However, the information is priceless as it will save you thousands.
My Final Opinion of Cure Tooth Decay
I absolutely loved reading this book. I discovered it after I had 2 root canals and 2 cracked teeth. I have four crowns on my back teeth! I learned that the anticonvulsants that I was taking and the standard American diet that I was eating was ruining my dental health. I had to take action, or I was quickly going to lose my teeth. I read this book when it first came out eight years ago. I loved it. To me, it was one of the most empowering books that I could have read.
Since I have implemented the recommendations in the book, I haven’t had tooth problems at all. It has been an amazing and wonderful change in my lifestyle. It was quite weird to go from my dentist’s prescription fluoride toothpaste to fluoride free toothpaste, but my teeth feel great. They feel strong and healthy.
I will admit that I haven’t always followed the dietary recommendations. When I do venture back into the standard American diet, I may feel a twinge of pain in my root canal tooth (somehow I thought they removed the nerve, but I still can feel it occasionally). However, if I go back on the dietary recommendations, that pain quickly vanishes and my teeth go back to feeling great.
Cure Tooth Decay at a Glance…
Name: Cure Tooth Decay
Website: Available at Amazon.com
Owners: Ramiel Nagel
Overall Scam Rank: 95 out of 100
VERDICT: LEGIT! This book really worked for me! I found it so helpful. Check out the youtube video of the author discussing how to cure cavities as well as some testimonials from people who remineralized their teeth naturally.